Looking for help?
Find answers to your questions!
- Are there any discounts I can get?
- How much do you charge for a custom?
- Can I get a package’s raw source file?
- Can I edit a package’s design or art?
- Can I change text on packages?
- How can I edit Social Media text?
- How can I get my custom coupon?
- How does the Affiliate Program work?
- How can I request for a custom project?
- I lost my package. What do I do now?
- How can I download the product I purchased?
- How can I unzip files?
- How can I install the SpellChat on OBS Studio?
- How can I install the SpellChat on Streamlabs?
- How can I install the alerts on StreamElements?
- How can I install Overlays on StreamElements?
- Youtube Sizing Guide 2022
- How can I install the overlay on Lightstream Studio?
- How can I install the alerts on OBS Studio?
- How to install an overlay in OBS Studio manually?
- OBS Overlay Quick Installation Guide
- How can I install the alerts on Streamlabs?
- How can I install the Overlays on Streamlabs?
- Twitch Sizing Guide 2022
- OBS Studio Guide
How can I install the Overlays on Streamlabs?
First of all, make sure to unzip the zipped file that you download and to have your streaming software ready and log in to your Streamlabs. Now you can follow the steps below!
1. Open up Streamlabs Desktop and click on Settings, at the little cogwheel icon on the left.
2. Click on Scene Collections and then on Import on Overlay File.
3. Select the .overlay file of the package you purchase, located inside the Tutorials folder.
(The file name will be related to the specific package you purchased).
4. GGWP! That’s it! Now, you can click on the Social Media Scene to edit the usernames for your social platforms.
5. To do that, open up the folder on the Sources column, double click your desired platform and just change the text.
6. After editing all social medias you prefer, you’ll be good to go!
Your overlay is now completely imported and ready to be seen by all of your viewers!
Keep fighting, streamer!