Looking for help?
Find answers to your questions!
- Are there any discounts I can get?
- How much do you charge for a custom?
- Can I get a package’s raw source file?
- Can I edit a package’s design or art?
- Can I change text on packages?
- How can I edit Social Media text?
- How can I get my custom coupon?
- How does the Affiliate Program work?
- How can I request for a custom project?
- I lost my package. What do I do now?
- How can I download the product I purchased?
- How can I unzip files?
- How can I install the SpellChat on OBS Studio?
- How can I install the SpellChat on Streamlabs?
- How can I install the alerts on StreamElements?
- How can I install Overlays on StreamElements?
- Youtube Sizing Guide 2022
- How can I install the overlay on Lightstream Studio?
- How can I install the alerts on OBS Studio?
- How to install an overlay in OBS Studio manually?
- OBS Overlay Quick Installation Guide
- How can I install the alerts on Streamlabs?
- How can I install the Overlays on Streamlabs?
- Twitch Sizing Guide 2022
- OBS Studio Guide
Can I edit a package’s design or art?
No! All of the packages in our store are premade ones! What does that mean? It means all its design, color palette, art, and more are already set and can’t be edited/changed.
Our packages do include PSD files, and some contain the AE one, but those files are meant for you to edit only text or even translate it! Those editable files do not make it possible for you to edit design, colors, or even the art itself.
If you are looking to edit something or to change something on a premade design, you can always send us a custom request! You can read more about it here and we’ll help you!