Looking for help?
Find answers to your questions!
- Are there any discounts I can get?
- How much do you charge for a custom?
- Can I get a package’s raw source file?
- Can I edit a package’s design or art?
- Can I change text on packages?
- How can I edit Social Media text?
- How can I get my custom coupon?
- How does the Affiliate Program work?
- How can I request for a custom project?
- I lost my package. What do I do now?
- How can I download the product I purchased?
- How can I unzip files?
- How can I install the SpellChat on OBS Studio?
- How can I install the SpellChat on Streamlabs?
- How can I install the alerts on StreamElements?
- How can I install Overlays on StreamElements?
- Youtube Sizing Guide 2022
- How can I install the overlay on Lightstream Studio?
- How can I install the alerts on OBS Studio?
- How to install an overlay in OBS Studio manually?
- OBS Overlay Quick Installation Guide
- How can I install the alerts on Streamlabs?
- How can I install the Overlays on Streamlabs?
- Twitch Sizing Guide 2022
- OBS Studio Guide
Can I change text on packages?
Yes! You can edit texts and even translate it to other languages using the PSD and/or AE files that come in the package!
The PSD file (a Photoshop one) allows you to edit text on static screens, headers, icons and more! And the AE file (an After Effects one) makes it possible for you to edit text on animated screens!
But make sure to check if those files are included on the package! Not all of our products contain the AE files, for example! So keep an eye on the “This package contains” section on the specific package’s page you want to purchase!