Looking for help?
Find answers to your questions!
- Are there any discounts I can get?
- How much do you charge for a custom?
- Can I get a package’s raw source file?
- Can I edit a package’s design or art?
- Can I change text on packages?
- How can I edit Social Media text?
- How can I get my custom coupon?
- How does the Affiliate Program work?
- How can I request for a custom project?
- I lost my package. What do I do now?
- How can I download the product I purchased?
- How can I unzip files?
- How can I install the SpellChat on OBS Studio?
- How can I install the SpellChat on Streamlabs?
- How can I install the alerts on StreamElements?
- How can I install Overlays on StreamElements?
- Youtube Sizing Guide 2022
- How can I install the overlay on Lightstream Studio?
- How can I install the alerts on OBS Studio?
- How to install an overlay in OBS Studio manually?
- OBS Overlay Quick Installation Guide
- How can I install the alerts on Streamlabs?
- How can I install the Overlays on Streamlabs?
- Twitch Sizing Guide 2022
- OBS Studio Guide
How can I install the SpellChat on Streamlabs?
The SpellChat is a chat widget designed specifically for streamers, providing a sleek and visually appealing solution for managing chat interactions.
The widget is easy to use, with a user-friendly interface and customizable features that allow streamers to add their own touch of personal style. You can choose colors, shapes and much more - the SpellChat is a fully customizable chat widget.
Here we offer a tutorial on how to install that widget to Streamlabs!
1. Click on the Link you received and log in to your Streamlabs.
2. You'll be redirected to the "Widgets" page. In there, you can create a new Widget Theme, naming it as SpellChat or any other name, and then click on "Use".
3. Scrolling down the page will lead you to the "Custom Fields" area. In there you are able to edit the chat box, changing colors, font and more.
P.S.: You are also able to check CSS, HTML and more on those options near "Custom Fields".
4. After editing everything as you wish, you can click on "Save Settings".
5. Scroll the page up again and then copy the URL that will show up.
6. Go to StreamLabs Desktop, go to "Sources" and click to add a "Browser Source".
7. You can name it as you wish (We always advise naming it "Chat Widget" or even SpellChat, so you can organize things better!) and then click on "Add Source".
8. You can double click on the source you just added and then paste the URL you just copied on the "URL" field.
9. You can click on "Close" and your widget will be already installed. You can position it wherever you prefer!
P.S.: You are not able to "preview" it inside Streamlabs if viewers are not sending messages on the chat!